First-year students of the Aldan Polytechnic applied to the central district hospital with a burn of eyes, Yakutia 24 TV channel reported.
“The girls approached the district medical facility with eye burns, received emergency treatment and were left home,” said the Republic Health Ministry.
The victims’ condition is estimated by experts as satisfactory.
Earlier, the media reported that the girls had been injured during training. There was a quartz lamp on during the classes. The Ministry of Health of Yakutia did not confirm this information.