A man got carbon monoxide poisoning at a fire in residential building
Yakutia 24 TV channel: One man got carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a fire in a nine-story residential building in the capital of the republic.
The fire occurred yesterday, March 18, at 20.55 Yakut time. “By the time the fire and rescue unit arrived, black smoke was coming from the third floor window. As a result, furniture and household appliances in one of the apartments were damaged by fire. There is one victim with carbon monoxide poisoning,” says the Regional MES office.
The man’s condition is assessed as moderate. The alleged cause of fire is carelessness when smoking. Damage is being established.